I put Wesley's Santa shirt on him this morning when I realized that he doesn't have much longer to wear it this season (plus, it's getting too small already). He was playing by the tree, so I decided to put the santa hat on and see if he would let me take any pictures, and he obliged. I know some of you might think that I'm an overly-obsessive mom for posting 6 pictures that all look the same to you, but I thought they were all cute and couldn't pick, so you'll have to forgive me.
1 comment:
I enjoyed catching up on your blog. I can't believe how much Wesley looks like you.
Where are you going to church now? I have a friend in Nashville who recently came back to God and is looking for a good church and some wholesome friends. She is a paramedic so sometimes has odd hours. Let me know.
My email is handkmartin@bellsouth.net
Post a Comment