1.02.2008

Well, it turns out that I was not spared the nasty stomach virus that Chris and Wesley had... only I, of course, had it much worse than they did. Anyway, finally feeling better, so I thought I'd post some pix...
Here you see Wesley sporting his new western wear from Nana & Pop. He's ready to do the quick draw.

Since Wesley has recently become obsessed with playing in the sink, I often just fill him up a side and let him go to it. Here he is caught in the act....

We recently had breakfast at Cracker Barrel... it was pretty chilly, so Chris wrapped Wesley up for a quick "rock, rock."

Wesley got a huge sucker from Nana & Pop for Christmas... here he is trying to tackle it. How many licks do you think it will take?



1 comment:

Amy B. said...

Very cute pics! I finally found my way to your blog :) BTW, Costco is having a sale on Photoshop Elements in the next couple of weeks - I think it is $60 - you could get started on your digital scrapbooking!