2.20.2008

Exciting Days...

We've had an exciting couple of days here at home... last night while I was teaching, some neighbors brought their horses over to pasture on some of our land for awhile. Wesley got his first up close experience with a horse, and has wanted to get back on ever since. The second picture is of Wesley on a friend's tractor today, which he also enjoyed - though not as much as the horse :). Both of these pix are cell phone pictures, so I apologize for the quality.

These last three pix are of his new big boy haircut. I intended to have the girl just shape him up, but she had other things in mind. He now has very little hair left, but I don't mind it so much - at least I won't have to worry about keeping it out of his face all the time...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Really brings out his eyes! Looking like his daddy here!