6.05.2008

10 Years of Wedded Bliss

Chris & I at Myrtle Beach, in August 1997 when we got engaged (no worries for you non-drinkers out there, we are having sparkling cider).
Today (June 6th), Chris & I celebrate our 10 year anniversary... it's amazing how quickly a decade has come and gone - it's also amazing that although so much has changed around us in the past 10 years, the way I feel about waking up next to him and being his wife has not (don't get me wrong - there are certainly off days, I'm speaking generally here :) ). Anyway, Happy Anniversary to my hubby - we've had a great ten years, and I look forward to 50 more!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Awwww, what a cute couple. I almost don't recognize the two of you...but you've done nothing but get better looking over the past 10 years. Congratulations!