7.10.2008

A Few Close-ups...

Here are a few close-ups that my sister-in-law took of Dylan a couple of days ago... I thought they were sweet. Things have been going well since my last post. Dylan was back at the doctor today, and he has now gained a pound since he came home from the hospital and is just shy of 9lbs - eating and growing well! He's sleeping great during the day and pretty well at night - he's up and down some, but he does let us get some sleep, which I definitely appreciate. Wesley is having a somewhat difficult time adjusting - he's not listening and obeying as well as usual and doesn't understand why he's not the center of attention anymore, but I expect that to go away as time progresses (hopefully!). Other than that, things are going well... my mom is going home tomorrow after being here for 2.5 weeks, and Chris's family is coming in on Saturday for a few days, so I still haven't had to handle two small children on my own - check back in a couple of weeks, and we'll see how I'm doing then :).





No comments: