W has enjoyed spending time in the pac n play lately - here he is having lunch...
W flashing a cheesy smile.
For those of you who know Dylan's personality, these are very rare pictures... he is NOT a cuddly little guy, so when he cuddled up to Chris today, I grabbed the camera and snapped some pix before the moments passed.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Your little boys are sooooo cute! Don't you just love it when they WANT to hug and love on you? It's sooo sweet!!! :o) LOVE your Blog!! I switched my background around to one off of the Cutest Blogs on the Block site!!! I impressed myself!!! Have a GREAT week!!
1 comment:
Your little boys are sooooo cute! Don't you just love it when they WANT to hug and love on you? It's sooo sweet!!! :o) LOVE your Blog!! I switched my background around to one off of the Cutest Blogs on the Block site!!! I impressed myself!!! Have a GREAT week!!
Post a Comment