4.07.2009

Growing Boys...

The boys had their 9 month and 3 year appointments yesterday... Wesley continues to grow like a weed - he is off the growth chart (percentiles) for both height (41") and weight (40lbs), and is developing very well cognitively. He is truly a joy!!

Baby Dylan is not far behind - he was in the 98% for weight at a whopping 25.9lbs and in the 88% for height at 29.75" (at the same age, Wesley was the same length and about 3lbs lighter). All else looked good with him as well... he is doing more new things everyday. He can now clap, crawl, pull himself to standing, raise his hand to say hello, say 'no', and play fun little games.

We are truly blessed to have such healthy little boys.

1 comment:

Kyle & Alissa said...

I'm glad to hear that both of the boys are growing and doing well, but I had to laugh when I read Dylan's weight...Caitlyn just had her 2 year appointment and she weighs 25.5 lbs. :)