Wesley is still on a picture taking kick - here he is learning how to take pictures of himself... it took a little practice, but he got it down :).
For those of you interested, we got a new roof on the house... it's hard to see and appreciate in this picture, but it makes a really big difference.
One of Baby Dylan's favorite things to do right now is climb on and off of this bench... he's quite agile for his size. It was Chris's when he was a kid.
Dylan loves Duke, and as you can see here, Duke loves Dylan b/c he feeds him most of his dinner :).
I took this picture mostly for me :). This is quite often what I see when I look down - Dylan hanging onto my clothes, begging to be picked up. I wanted to remember it... although it wears me out, it's also rather sweet. Just look at that face.
No comments:
Post a Comment