9.19.2009

beach pix

Here are some pix from our recent trip to Destin. I'm not going to lie - it was not fun hauling a 3 and 1-year-old (who refuse to sleep in the car) 8.5 hours, but it was worth it. We got to spend some time with Chris's family, and the boys got to see the beach for the first time (I was 18 when I saw it for the first time, so they've done a little better than I did). Wesley LOVED it - he had absolutely no fear of the ocean, and would run in, get knocked down and get right back up again. As you can imagine, he also enjoyed running up and down the beach finding sand castles to destroy. He's definitely a boy. Dylan, on the other hand, was not a huge fan of the beach or the ocean... he hung in there, though.
We were able to do some fun things, and I have a lot of great pix; however, I'm too lazy to post them all. If you want to see more, head over to Facebook. Anyway, we ate with alligators, went on a dolphin cruise, did some shopping, swimming, eating and playing. As we were leaving, Wesley said, 'goodbye, beach - i'll see you when i'm 4!' and hopefully he will :).









1 comment:

Kyle & Alissa said...

Love all the pictures! I'm glad you guys had a fun time as a family--hopefully you got a chance to relax some too (even though I know you still had 2 kids to take care of). Talk to you soon!