11.23.2009

Happenings in the Johnson House...

Sorry it's been so long since I posted - it's been a long couple of weeks... including fevers, throw-up, runny noses, long dentist appointments, and, of course, some fun stuff too :). Anyway, here we go!

Below is one of the 'fun' things. I was getting ready in the bathroom one morning, and I heard Dylan playing near the tub. Then I heard the water running - I looked over to find him in the tub, fully pj'd, and playing. What can you do but let him... I mean he was already wet anyway.


This is a pic of the first time Wesley sat at our new 'bar.' He loves it. He's also into making weird faces these days...

Here is Wesley coupling his obsession with puzzles with his obsession to organize/line things up... love him. :)

When we got barstools for the island, they came in these huge boxes, which were, of course, more fun than any of their toys.

Just a super cute pic of Wesley cuddled up in one of the boxes... a rare picture when he's not making a goofy face.

A pic of our newly 'completed' wall(less) area...

No comments: