1.30.2010

Hangin Around... and the REAL Blizzard of 2010

Chris reading to the boys...

Dylan and Nana getting in character.


Wesley was downstairs with Chris helping him organize the garage. I hear him coming up the stairs, and he says "mommy, mommy, I'm not going to hit anymore! daddy helped me!" How he got up the stairs all taped up in painter's tape, i have no idea, but he thought it was hilarious. If only we could keep him like this all the time... we would never have to worry about him tormenting his little brother ever again.

We FINALLY got enough snow to cover the ground over the past couple of days. This morning, Chris gathered some up, and we made snow cream. Delicious!

Our side yard and the neighbor's lake, under a layer of snow. Gorgeous!

Playing out in the snow... there was too much ice on top to make a snowman or even a snowball, but Wesley enjoyed it just the same.


1 comment:

Kyle & Alissa said...

I was so excited for you when I heard Nashville got snow! I'm sure the boys had alot of fun, and the picture of Wesley taped up is hilarious!