Sooo, this year was our 15th Valentine's Day together.... seems impossible, but it's true. We were talking and figured out that next year, I will have been with Chris for half of my life. How is that possible when I (we) am still sooo young :)?
This year, we had planned to go to a dinner theatre, but waited too long to get tix (let's be honest - Chris waited too long), so we made alternate plans. I'm actually glad we did - we had a great time. We went to dinner downtown at one of my favorite restaurants (and ordered what we wanted, without looking at the prices - it was madness, i tell you!) and then to an old, restored movie theatre for a late-night showing of 'Casablanca', which I had never seen. It was not at all what I expected, but I loved it!! Thanks to mom for coming in and watching the kids - even if I was not super happy about the fact that she had to leave after I had only been asleep for about 4 hours.... Anyway, here's a pic of us on the way out the door... the lighting is a little off, but you get the idea.
This was hilarious - Dylan is obsessed with wearing these boots. On this particular day, he wanted to wear his Spiderman swim trunks with them... I thought it at least matched okay, so he wore it to the YMCA. I'm afraid he may follow in his brother's fashion footsteps...

Wesley playing his V-Smile game while sitting in his Lego box... why not??
Wesley is a mystery to me - the boy is always wanting to write, do math, read, etc. On this particular day, he asked me for his writing pad, and just started writing his letters and numbers. Very blessed to have a kid who is so eager to learn!
Above is some brotherly love - note the enormous smile on Dylan's face. This is what heaven is like for him - sitting in his brother's lap...
Below - me and my eldest just messing around.
No comments:
Post a Comment