Well, as regular visitors of my blog will know, we've struggled with finding a name for our new little man. We have disagreed so strongly for such a long time, that Chris finally threw in the towel and told me that I was free to name the baby as I choose (although he, of course, retained veto power for anything he absolutely couldn't stand). I compiled a list of names, handed them off to Chris to weed through, and came up with the following. Barring some sort of epiphany or divine intervention between now and his birth, his name will be (drumroll, please).... Dylan Christopher. I hope this comes as welcome news for those of you who were so strongly offended by our other selections :).
Love to you all - hope you're having a great week!!
2 comments:
Perfect choice.
Austin was almost Dylan so I think it is the perfect choice too!!! Congrats! - Edna
Post a Comment