The boys and their cousins celebrated Chris's bday by becoming the Superhero Squad... Wesley is Iron Man, Maggie is SuperGirl, Jacob is Spiderman and Dylan is Dash. That's one super-scary squad of supers.
Dylan in his 'Dragon' costume.. or something. Whatever it is, he felt pretty tough for a little boy in a dress :).
Wesley watching intently as Chris helps him navigate one of his games. I never have, and still don't, wanted my kids to be 'gamers', but Wesley is obsessed... he's better than I am... not that that means anything.
The boys in hats... I had to post both pix, bc the first one shows the sun they have on their cheeks and their gorgeous eyes, but the second one shows how enormous they are getting to be... breaks my heart a little :(.
Wesley got his skeleton costume out of his room and painstakingly laid it on the rug to make it look just like a person... he even got a pair of his shoes to make it look like the dearly departed had feet.
My baby boy... just too cute not to post.
Dylan 'reading' Maggie Goodnight Moon... he was very serious about it.
All the boys (and not Maggie) picked dandelions in the backyard and put them behind their ears... had to get a picture. I'm sure they will love me for it in about 10 years :).
2 comments:
I had fun looking through all of these recent pics...especially the one of Dylan reading to Maggie...too sweet! We hope you guys are doing well!
perfect!!!
Post a Comment