We had a visit from Papaw & G.G. this weekend... the weather was great, so we were able to take a trip to the park. We all had a great time. And there were no broken bones this time around either :).

Here are GG and the boys on the bike ramp... you'll notice that we didn't bring any bikes this time. Afraid GG wouldn't be able to resist :).
Chris & I playing a little game of PIG. Despite my stellar form, I somehow managed to lose.
I love this pic. Wesley's trying so hard to make a basket, stretching as tall as he can on his tippy toes... he's not quite there yet, but I'm sure it won't be long.
Wesley starts soccer practice tomorrow, so we brought the soccer ball along with us. Here's a great pic of the boys running around, kicking the ball. Even though he hasn't had much exposure to soccer, he's doing a great job. I'm excited to see how he does this season.
Whew!!!! That was a lot of running... they couldn't go one more step :).
Chris & GG's birthdays are one day apart, so we celebrated both of them with a cake that Grandma Williams sent. It was sooo good!!!
Chris has always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, so we we went together and got him one for his birthday... he was very excited and surprised. He already does a mean version of "Clementine."
Wrapping up a long, fun day with a bedtime story... or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment