6.07.2008

"After"


Just a quick post - here is a pic of us before we went out last night for our anniversary. Certainly different than the pic I posted yesterday. Anyway, just thought I would post an "after" pic, and also wanted to show you my new bangs... I think my hormones got the better of me - I went to have my eyebrows done and left with bangs. At least I didn't leave with a mohawk or something :). Maybe I'll try that after the baby is born.

3 comments:

Kyle & Alissa said...

Still looking good!...We had fun looking at your pic of when you got engaged. We are excited to hear when Dylan arrives! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

Looking Good! - Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the new "do". looks really good on you. I think you look great! Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Love. gg